[CT Birds] Upcoming November pelagics, the year of birds in images Part 1 K Mueller

kmueller at ntplx.net kmueller at ntplx.net
Mon Nov 7 22:30:45 EST 2011

There are two upcoming November pelagic trips; Mass. BBC HYannis to
Nantucket Shoals this coming Saturday, and the following Saturday the
Rhode Island pelagic from Point Judith to the codfishing grounds at
Coxes Ledge and the Mud hole.If the weather cooperates, it should be
awesome!! There might be room if anyone is interested! If you haven't
been on a November pelagic, its is not to be missed....especially
alcids and Kittiwakes!

I have put together Part 1 of the year in bird images:

  http://coastalbirds2.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy the images. Part 2 will be in a week or
two....hoefully after two excellent pelagic reports (crossed fingers)

Enjoy!!

Keith Mueller