[CT Birds] Stratford Point 11/10 bird walk results

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Thu Nov 10 14:47:05 EST 2011

Thanks to those who came to the Stratford Point bird walk today. We will be having another in December and every month from now on. I will announce the date soon, and we hope to see more of you then!

The full list of the 44 species seen today plus photos of today's adult White-crowned Sparrow and the Ipswich and Vesper Sparrows seen earlier this week are here: http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/2011/11/stratford-point-bird-walk-1110-results.html

 From Scott Kruitbosch, Twan Leenders, Miley Bull & our guests:
11/10/11 - Stratford, Stratford Point -- 6 WHITE-WINGED SCOTER, 2 NORTHERN GANNET, 3 SEMIPALMATED PLOVER (late), 2 AMERICAN PIPIT, 24 SNOW BUNTING, 1 WHITE-CROWNED SPARROW.

========
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician
Connecticut Audubon Society