[CT Birds] Weekday HAS trip - November 16, Wednesday - Hammonassett St. Park

louise tucker louise40pt at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:31:04 EST 2011

I will be leading a trip for the Hartford Audubon Society at Hammonassett St. Park on Wednesday, November 16.  Meet at the Nature Center (near Meigs Point) at 8:30 am.
Hopefully, we will see some Snow Buntings.  Rain, snow, and/or dangerous driving conditions cancel trip.

Louise P. Tucker - Phone- 860-749-8968.  My cell phone is 860 604-5480. I have a new phone and don't use it very well, but I will have in on that morning.