[CT Birds] Former Governor comments regarding Horsebarn Hill

johnson diana dianaajohnson at me.com
Thu Nov 10 18:44:22 EST 2011

Please do not politicize this list. One of the delights of this service is that it does not reflect anything about any political opinions. You can go on TV for this or read the newspaper. I subscribe because I care about birds and their habitats. Advocacy for an issue important to birds, and the environment is OK, but leave the name calling out of it. It is never helpful to the achievement of a position. And I want this to be a respite from all the politics in the world today. Thanks.

Diana Atwood Johnson

PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING EMAIL ADDRESS

dianaajohnson at me.com