[CT Birds] U.S. steers middle couse on offshore oil, gas leases

Arthur Shippee ashippee at snet.net
Fri Nov 11 15:21:02 EST 2011

But I think the point is not whether we agree, or even if it's true. The point is for there to be no politics, including by implication the tone.

This is I think a reasonable request of this list.

Perhaps there's a need for another list for emails more about politics or advocacy?

I'm fairly new to this list (I've been on the daily list for a while), and have enjoyed it greatly, including the readings. Thanks, all!

    Yours, Arthur

Sent from my iPhone