[CT Birds] U.S. steers middle couse on offshore oil, gas leases

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Fri Nov 11 16:39:32 EST 2011

However much subscribers to CTBirds may share some of the opinions in this discussion, it is not on topic for this board.  I don't try to stamp out every off-topic discussion that starts here, but in the 20 years I have been hanging out in various on-line discussions I have seen that political discourse is always divisive, and virtually never changes anyone's mind.

So please consider this subject closed.

Thanks, and good birding!

Roy Harvey
CTBirds list moderator