[CT Birds] Grasshopper Sparrow - NO

Mark Szantyr birdinggeek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:54:02 EST 2011

We are a very funny group. It is fine to post messages soliciting the membership to lobby legislators to vote one way or another on a land acquisition, zoning ordinance, or other issue.  Its fine to solicit members to contact Cabela's or Pratt and Whitney about access to whats left of Rentschler Field, or to petition the DEP to allow access to state parks during and after storms but I guess its not ok to converse about issues that put one political party or personality in a bad light as it pertains to very important environmental issues. I remember a long conversation on this site about Rentschler Field and what a travesty it was and asking what could be done... Perhaps more open conversation would have had an effect at the time of the horrendous act...

All speech is political

Censorship is wrong

If you dont agree just delete, its that easy

Please unsubscribe me from this list

Mark Szantyr