[CT Birds] Pelicans, one or two?

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 12 10:20:45 EST 2011

There are many reasons why two post-breeding season juvenile Brown Pelicans may not meet up on the CT coast.
I've one theory.  Perhaps one is an ardent lover of conservation and freedom of speech; the other has a disdain for any comments that may be deemed uncomfrtable or political in nature...
Steve Mayo