[CT Birds] Pelican(s)

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Sat Nov 12 16:23:50 EST 2011

Although I have no more information about the subject than  anyone else and
probably much less knowledge about the bird in question than  many on this
list I'd like to throw my 2 cents in. I think it's most likely  there is
only ONE bird, simply because there have not been (to my knowledge)  sightings
in 2 different places in the same day. "It" seems to be in one  location for
several days or even weeks at a time, then shows up someplace else  for a
If there are two sightings in widely separated locations in one  day I will
immediately revise my opinion.

Don  Morgan