[CT Birds] Pelican

Liam Hegarty liamhe at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 06:26:32 EST 2011

I'm wondering if the pelican is being blown back and forth as it tries to
work its way south. The first rash of pelican sightings in Greenwich ended
in mid-October when there were two to three days straight of 20+ knots
southwesterly winds. That's unusual winds. Anyway, after that, the
sightings resumed further east down LIS. Now it has slowly worked it's way
back towards the south and people are (were?) seeing it back in Greenwich.
Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Liam Hegarty