[CT Birds] Various reports

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Sun Nov 13 23:06:04 EST 2011

Passing these along.

 From Ted Gilman:
11/12/11 – Greenwich, Audubon Center – YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKERS  (2) continue to feed in apple trees in orchard

 From Michael Richardson:
11/13 - Norwalk, near 22 Glendenning Street – YELLOW-BELLIED SAPSUCKER in the back yard.

 From Mardi & Towny Dickinson, Kathy Van Der Aue, Vanessa ? et al:
11/13/11 - 9:30am-4:10pm Westport, Smith Richardson Sanctuary,
CT Audubon Society.Across from the Christmas Tree Farm. -- WESTERN KINGBIRD, Bald Eagle,

 From David Bernstein:
I am a MassBird follower/contributor but I was driving back to MA from CT today and had wonderful looks at an adult Bald Eagle while driving east on rt 84. The sighting was aprox 1/4 mi from exit 67. I believe that is the Vernon/Rockfield area?  This was at aprox 11:40am. I just figured I would share the sighting with you.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT