[CT Birds] 11/13 - Belated Fairfield reps

Alexander Burdo alexanderburdo at mac.com
Mon Nov 14 20:54:34 EST 2011

As previously mentioned, I had the WEKI with Bill A. and Scott K. at the tree farm from around 8am to 9am. I posted a few photos here: http://floridascrubjay.wordpress.com/2011/11/14/western-kingbird-right-over-the-border/

After the kingbird, I spent some time in the Southport area, the highlight being 2 FORSTER'S TERNS over the sound. After Southport I headed over to Pine Creek which was not particularly birdy. Highlights there included a late NASHVILLE WARBLER and a WINTER WREN.

Alex Burdo