[CT Birds] Canton Marsh Wren

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Tue Nov 15 23:20:18 EST 2011

Interesting.  On 25 Sept of this year I had an unprecedented (for me
at least) Marsh Wren at Osborendale State Park in Derby.  It was in
the field next to the Kellog Center parking.  This is a very dry
field, and not exactly close to the ponds across the street which is
not a breeding spot to my knowledge.  Though now that I think about it
there is a possible breeding area along the Housatonic river no more
than half a mile away, upstream.

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT