[CT Birds] Westport Snow Birds continue/WEKI NO

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:40:48 EST 2011

11/16/11 - Westport -Sherwood Island SP - adult female Northern Harrier

The two Snowy Egrets continue,first spotted at Old Mill Beach,then flying over the Sherwood Mill Pond towards Sherwood Island SP,and then again in the park behind the Nature Center.I also had the Snow Goose first in the Sherwood Mill Pond and then later feeding with the Canada Geese at Sherwood.Winter Wrens continue at H.Smith Richardson Wildlife Preserve(heard only),CT Audubon Xmas Tree Farm(NE corner),and at Sherwood Island SP (east end).
I did not see the Western Kingbird and I suspect I was there too early.

Tina Green
Westport