[CT Birds] Western Kingbird Still Here

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:17:25 EST 2011

I went over to the CT Audubon Xmas Tree Farm to look for the Short-eared Owl and then to the H.Smith Richardson Wildlife Preserve late today. No owl but I spotted the Western Kingbird  at the top of a tree in the middle of the field and then it flew over to the Sasco Creek Rd. side and was eating Bittersweet berries with the Robins and Cedar Waxwings. I watched it for ten minutes before it flew to the top of a tree on the north side of Greens Farms Rd.
11/18/11 - Westport -H.Smith Richardson Wildlife Preserve (4:25- 4:35pm)- Western Kingbird continues
Tina Green