[CT Birds] "SeaBC" Sea Bird Count Event

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:01:52 EST 2011

As Co-compiler of the Westport CBC again this year, I can say we have had for many many years, several wonderful Captains who have kindly offered to taking a few of us out around the Norwalk islands and surrounding areas within our circle! This also Includes other times of year.

It is truely a fantastic opportunity do be able to do so any time of the year as far as I am concerned. My dear friend, Captain Larry Flynn has graced us again this year for another chance to pick up additional seabirds out on the water for the Westport CBC if the weather permits us to do so. You never know what surprises might grace you with an appearence.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers,
Mardi W. Dickinson
Norwalk CT