[CT Birds] Birding on rough seas!

Thomas Robben robben99 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 04:00:55 EST 2011

I was not able to go on this Nov 19 pelagic trip, but Keith's EXCITING trip
report is a stand-out!
Keith takes you on a ROUGH ocean voyage, and makes you feel like you are
there, fighting waves that are ten feet, fifteen feet, and more!
A really interesting ocean adventure and an awfully realistic trip

Tom Robben
Glastonbury CT