[CT Birds] geese at SISP

Randy Given givenrandy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 06:04:32 EST 2011

They can be reported here:

http://reportband.gov/

I report the ones I've seen. At Sherwood Island the other
day, I also saw a large number of them -- 13 when I would have
expected only 1 or maybe 2 for that number of geese. I usually report
them the same day, but I still haven't reported those that I saw on
Tuesday.

I think there are some banders that frequent this list, so maybe they
can respond with more specifics?

Randy

--
Randy Given