[CT Birds] geese at SISP

Kathy Van Der Aue kathyvda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:01:23 EST 2011

I don't band geese as we concentrate on songbirds at Birdcraft.  However,
our reports go to the same place where the goose bands are reported.  You
should receive a report back telling when and where it was banded and by
whom plus other data they may have on the bird.  This is providing the
bander has submitted the report to the banding lab.

Kathy Van Der Aue, Southport, CT
kvda at optonline.net