[CT Birds] W Hartford Baltimore Oriole

Bissell, T. (Tracey) Tracey.Bissell at us.ing.com
Mon Nov 28 12:11:13 EST 2011

We have had a 1st year Baltimore Oriole enjoying our domed platform
feeder that is filled with a fruit and nut mix.  He was first sighted on
Thurs and we have seen him everyday since then.  An adult male visited
on Saturday - in gorgeous plumage.

Tracey R Bissell
Business Analyst
Business Support Complex Processing & Controls
ING Retirement Services CS3
(860) 580-3453
tracey.bissell at us.ing.com

NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic mail message is confidential and intended only for certain recipients.  If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.