[CT Birds] Cat question, cats indoors

wingsct at juno.com wingsct at juno.com
Wed Nov 30 18:33:33 EST 2011

John,A fact that most cat owners do not know is that cats are not native toNorth America.   Consequently, they have done their fair share of throwingnature's balance out of kilter.My response to the statement about cat's rights is:yes, and is it also your cat's rights to be potentially maimed/killed by a car,another animal, get sick from diseases and/or parasites, poisoned, etc.?If people truly cared/loved their cats, they would and should think twice aboutletting them outdoors. Meredith Sampson