[CT Birds] Cat posts

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 18:47:19 EST 2011

Please put an immediate stop to the posts about cats on the ct bird list

I do not wish to read any more of this painful subject and it does not belong on this list

As I said before and I will say again for the umpteenth time. Feral and outdoor cats are the by product of ignorant lazy neglectful and sometimes downright cruel human beings

The person who should really come under fire is saras neighbor for her narrow minded views.   Its a good thing that person doesn't live near me.   I would remove that cat from its owner and get it to a better place with someone who knows that indoors is better and love is what it needs

Mona cavallero
West hartford ct

Thank you
Mona cavallero