[CT Birds] Feral cats

mcavallero1 at comcast.net mcavallero1 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 19:33:53 EST 2011

I know far more about feral cats than you do alex
I have taken care of them for years
And I stand by what I say

People are the problem.
!!!!! Not the cats.  If you want to objectify your hatred against cats because it is convenient to do so. Go ahead

I love birds just as much as you do. But to hate cats is not the solution

Educate people.