[CT Birds] Orange backyard

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 09:05:19 EST 2011

12/1  Orange backyard, 8AM
A few of the more unusual visitors to & around  my feeders this morning
included the Brown Creeper, 1 Red winged blackbird (eating suet), Fox
sparrow and a Hermit thrush getting chased by a Robin.
My usual clientele of house finches (2 with orange coloration-which show up
in winter), house sparrows, gold finches, titmice, black capped chickadees,
 juncos (1 female with much more brown on its back), cardinals, blue jays,
mourning doves,
downy, hairy & red bellied woodpeckers, northern flicker, white throated
sparrows, wild turkeys were hungry this morning.
Bev Propen, Orange