[CT Birds] No Snowy Owl

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at ctaudubon.org
Thu Dec 1 09:45:37 EST 2011

I took a walk around Stratford Point a bit ago and did not see the Snowy Owl on site or in the general vicinity. There are so many places it could be around here or nearby - we'll keep watching. Please come down to take a look or to find something else!

I added a few more photos from Twan and Frank Mantlik to the original Snowy Owl photo/video post, if you hadn't seen it check it out: http://ctaudubon.blogspot.com/2011/11/snowy-owl-at-stratford-point.html

========
Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation Technician
Connecticut Audubon Society