[CT Birds] Feral cats & the original cat issue that started this

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Thu Dec 1 11:20:03 EST 2011

The moderator has asked we discontinue this thread, and we should respect that. I personally respect everyone's opinion on this but I can think of no more controversial topic for CTBirds than cats, and absolutely no one's opinion is going to be changed by discussion of the subject. Only hard feelings will result from continuing this topic. Please respect the moderator's post.

Dave Provencher

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.