[CT Birds] Northern Shrike - South Windsor

Jonathan Trouern-Trend jtrouern at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:14:18 EST 2011

The Shrike was present this morning (12/1) at Major Donnelly Land Preserve
in South Windsor (9-9:30).  It was also seen earlier in the morning by
another birder.  I didn't see it yesterday when I was there around 2pm so
perhaps it is moving around more in the morning.  The bird was seen around
in the scrubby area looking north across the path from the observation
platform moving back and forth up to the area where the path forks and the
boardwalk to the covered blind begins.

Jonathan Trouern-Trend