[CT Birds] shrike in South Windsor YES

Anthony Zemba Anthony.Zemba at gza.com
Sun Dec 4 10:24:06 EST 2011

Sorry everybody.  I lazily just "replied all" to Roberta Gowing's post that she had not seen the shrike.  Since my post was a positive sighting, I should changed the subject line to say "Shrike - Yes"
Seen at about 0900 across the trail (west) of the second platform.
My first time there. I took a moment to reflect on the sacrifice that Major Michael Donnelly made for our country.
To all our veterans: Thank You for your service to our country.
Anthony Zemba
Durham, CT

Anthony Zemba CHMM
Certified Ecologist / Soil Scientist