[CT Birds] Lifted from a Michgan birding list

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Mon Dec 5 13:40:36 EST 2011

I want to thank Darlene Friedman and Steve Santner for sharing six
Snowy  Owls with me at Muskegon Wastewater today. It was really
extraordinary. There  can't be many people who have seen six Snowies in
a field at one  time.

I shouldn't brag, but  I feel like I did a little better today  at
Wastewater than Darlene and Steve. Yes, they had a great encounter
with  six Snowy Owls. But I had a great encounter with six Snowy Owls,
Darlene, and  Steve.

Bob Tarte
Author of "Enslaved by Ducks" and "Fowl  Weather"
Info and animal photos at www.BobTarte.com

New book  "Kitty Cornered" coming in Spring 2012

Don  Morgan