[CT Birds] Windsor-Bloomfield Landfill THAYER'S GULL - Yes

asterbunch at cox.net asterbunch at cox.net
Tue Dec 6 13:37:18 EST 2011

I received a call from Jay Kaplan that at least one and possibly two Thayer's Gulls have been relocated as of 1:25PM.  An Iceland Gull has been found as well.  There are approximately 1,500 gulls at the Landfill today which is higher than the 1000+ gulls Nick noted yesterday.  Other birders present include Jamie Meyers, Phil Rusch, Paul Desjardins and Mona Cavallero.

Bill Asteriades