[CT Birds] East Shore Park late 12/8

peeplo at aol.com peeplo at aol.com
Fri Dec 9 08:43:09 EST 2011

Hi all; I took a walk in East Shore Park yesterday afternoon. Despite the wind, the Yellow-breasted Chat put in a brief appearance, in the vine tangles along the fence, behind the tall vine encrusted pine near the harbor. There was also a second, smaller, olive-yellow warbler; I only had a brief look but it was probably either the Tennessee or the Orange-crowned. There were many Black Ducks and gulls on the Mudflats, and the pair of Gadwall that have been hanging around were still there.

Frank Gallo
Milford

Life is short. Bird often.