[CT Birds] Old Lyme Peregrines

Hank Golet htg1523 at att.net
Mon Dec 12 21:23:39 EST 2011

There were two Peregrine Falcons on different  osprey platforms at Great Island this morning.  Around 3:30 pm there were two (probably the same ) on top of the electric tower near I 95 in Old Lyme.
   I have been going to Great I around 8 am  a few times a week looking for Snowy Owls and see a Peregrine out on the Island half the time and today was the first time for two .
  At Rocky Neck State Park in East Lyme the 7 Great Egret and 1 Snowy Egret were still there around 10:00 this morning.
Hank Golet