[CT Birds] Anyone seen the Thayer's Gull?

mresch8702 at aol.com mresch8702 at aol.com
Thu Dec 15 05:45:33 EST 2011

Keith -

I was thinking about a trip there on Friday to try for the Thayer's but also wondered if anyone had seen it recently.  Did you get any other responses besides this one?  I tried for it last Friday afternoon but with no luck (though it was seen that morning and the next 2 days, ugh!).

Thanks -

Mike Resch
Pepperell, MA