[CT Birds] Where are the Razorbills going?

Steve Mayo rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 24 09:02:29 EST 2011

There are plenty of RT Loons to the East in Lordship.  Yesterday, at around 1030, Ed Sadowski and I had an adult N Gannet at "Point-no-Point" just W of Stratford Point.   I also had a harbor seal, munching away on a fish.
I missed Scott's Razorbill's at Stratford Point yesterday (12/23); the place was locked up tight and I lacked the time to hike in from Short Beach.
Happy holidays all, and please continue to post your sightings.  The Stratford-Milford CBC is Monday and if recent sightings continue (Snowy Owl, Charles Island, PS Razorbills at Stratord Point, unconfirmed report of an imm LB Heron at the area of the Boat Launch and Frash Pond) then we may also have an excellent count.  Count week extends through Thursday 12/29.
Steve Mayo