[CT Birds] Heron unident.

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 16:34:06 EST 2011

12/23 - I am late in reporting a heron that flew over I-91 as I was on my
way to Hartford yesterday morning.  I was near the water treatment facility
at exit 27(?) when it flew from the west to the east over the road.  I was
assuming Great Blue Heron, but as it went off I thought I saw white
flanks.  Could have been the light playing tricks, but I don't think it was
GBH size, either.  Hmmm...  Once I got to church I was instantly caught up
in the pre-Christmas rush and it totally escaped my mind.  Apologies to
Paul D,

--
Dana Campbell, Priest in Charge
Church of the Good Shepherd, Hartford
dana.l.campbell at gmail.com

*"*When the Holy Child is born into our hearts
     there is a rain of stars
        a rushing of angels
            a blaze of candles
    this God burst into our lives.
Love is running through the streets."        --*Godburst* by Ann Weems