[CT Birds] New London- to-Orient Point Ferry - New London CBC

Bill Asteriades Asterbunch at cox.net
Sat Dec 31 12:39:04 EST 2011

We reviewed a picture of an alcid, which we initially idenitified as a Razorbill with some reservations.  Pictures show all the field marks for COMMON MURRE, which is a first for a Connecticut CBC.

Bill Asteriades and Jay Kaplan

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE

12/31/11 Long Island Sound - New London-to-Orient Point Ferry - 1 THICK-BILLED MURRE, 4 RAZORBILLS, 8 NORTHERN GANNETT and 1 GREAT CORMORANT.  New York 35 GANNETT, 6 RAZORBILLS.

Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE