DBOBOLINK at aol.com DBOBOLINK at aol.com
Sat Dec 31 18:47:00 EST 2011

>From Robert Dixon
12/31 - Sterling yard - first winter male YELLOW - HEADED BLACKBIRD coming
to feeders with 200 Brown - headed Cowbirds. Well seen and photographed
from  9:40am - 11:15am before we left for the day. The cowbirds have been
around for  over a week. This is the first day we've seen the blackbird ( and
we've been  looking). Not sure how reliable this bird will be but birder's are
welcome to  try. The flock is very skittish and is constantly coming and
going. Please park  in driveway and walk around the back of the garage to view
the feeders. EASTERN  TOWHEE (1m) and FOX SPARROW also at feeders.
Robert Dixon
179 Main St.
Sterling, Ct. 06377