[CT Birds] family shooting bb guns in smith richardson preserve

Meredith, Leslie Leslie.Meredith at simonandschuster.com
Sun Jan 1 18:41:31 EST 2012

It is Westport jurisdxn. Officer said he'd run plate and would stop by the person's house. I will follow up.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2012, at 6:38 PM, "Tina and Peter Green" <petermgreen at hotmail.com<mailto:petermgreen at hotmail.com>> wrote:

Thanks for making us aware of this incident. Smith Richardson Preserve is one of my usual morning stops and I'm very troubled that someone would be there with any type of gun. I would not hesitate to call the police. Is it under the Westport PD's jurisdiction? I can't believe it's legal to shoot even a BB gun anywhere except maybe on your own property if it's large enough,and even then,there are probably restrictions.

Tina Green
Westport