[CT Birds] Fairfield Big Year Summary

Alex Burdo aburdo10 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:17:05 EST 2012

I second James's encouragement about doing a big year in your home town. There is this sort of 'patriotic' feeling that goes with finding a good bird in your own town. Overall it was a blast. I had a heck of lot of fun doing the big year and doing it with someone like James made it ever the more worthwhile. I believe the amount of teamwork that went into it only furthered our great friendship.

I'll be posting the highlights (including photos), the list, etc on my blog in the coming week.

Good birding,

Alex Burdo
Fairfield