[CT Birds] Rusty Blackbirds

David F Provencher david.f.provencher at dom.com
Mon Jan 2 15:20:35 EST 2012

I assume they are indeed being shot for sport Paul, but that isn't necessarily so. Some people (though admittedly not many) do eat crow. I myself have never literally eaten crow. I have however frequently eaten crow metaphorically. Had some at a friend's house last night actually. My youngest daughter fed it to me. Tasted as bad as it usually does...

in error, and delete it.  Thank you.