[CT Birds] 1/2/12 Highlights including Razorbill

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 2 17:30:22 EST 2012

1/2/12 - Westport - Burying Hill Beach (with Sara Zagorski)- Northern Gannet,Sharp-shinned Hawk,Lesser Black-backed Gull,Razorbill flying west

                            Sherwood Island SP - 3 Canvasbacks continue,6 Killdeer on the model airplane field,4 American Tree Sparrows & 3 Chipping Sparrows at the feeder near the wooden bridge

                            Smith Richardson Tree Farm (with Sara Z)- 4 Field Sparrows

Greenwich - Grassy Island -(with Sara Zagorski & Brenda Inskeep)-4 Double-crested Cormorants,6 Bonaparte's Gulls

                  Greenwich Point(with Sara Z,Brenda I,& Meredith Sampson) -Ruby-crowned Kinglet,Hermit Thrush

Norwalk - Fourteen Acre Pond-(with Sara Z.,Brenda I.) - hen Wood Duck

Fairfield - Pine Creek (with Sara Z,Brenda I,& Charlie Barnard) - Yellow-breasted Chat