[CT Birds] NHBC 1st Wednesday Walk Tomorrow at 7:30 at Sherwood Island

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:51:21 EST 2012

NOTE:We will actually be meeting at the entrance as the park will be closed but we will check for ducks in the Mill Pond.

DRESS WARMLY AND COME START YOUR JANUARY BIRDING WITH THE NEW HAVEN BIRD CLUB'S
First Wednesday Walk : Sherwood Island St. Park, Westport.  Wednesday, January 4, 7:30 a.m. Free and open to the public.  Enjoy a mid-week trip to this fine birding spot on Long Island Sound at Exit 18 of I-95. We will check the Sound for loons, goldeneye, grebes, and other sea ducks. The park’s fields are a good place to look for Horned Larks, Snow Buntings, and sparrows. Meet at the main parking lot in the park. Leader—Tina Green: 203.247.2660, tina at renaissancestudios.com