[CT Birds] not meant to be a joke in New London

jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net jtriana1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 3 22:02:22 EST 2012

About 10 years ago on a New Haven CBC, I was working the thick shrubs behind
WELI/KC101 in Hamden.  It was breezy that day and my eye caught something
yellow in the thicket.  Hoping that I had a warbler, or maybe a chat, I
slowly tip-toed around to get another better look without spooking whatever
it was.  After about 5 minutes, my team members caught up with me and I
explained what I saw.  They started searching too and asked where it was in
relation to the yellow leaf stuck in the shrub.  After that I said,

John Triana