[CT Birds] Fwd: Baltimore Oriole

mjdoherty15 at comcast.net mjdoherty15 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 16:32:11 EST 2012

I also had a Baltimore oriole ( first year male) today in Stonington. It was picking through the leaves on a clematis vine which grows near the feeders. It was accompanied by a ruby-crowned kinglet that has been coming for the last few days. The oriole hung upside down at the suet feeder for a while but spent more time in the clematis.