[CT Birds] Yellow-throated Warbler

Jerry Connolly birdshop at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 15:11:33 EST 2012

From Jerry Connolly and Johnny Rodriguez:
1/5/12 - Madison residence -- YELLOW-THROATED WARBLER adult male feeding on suet at the home of June Dunn 52D Fox Chase Lane, Madison, CT (off Old Rte 79 very close to I95 exit 60). - birders welcome.  Drive through Railroad Place condo complex until you come to large farm house.  Hopper and tray feeder system in front (near side).  If anyone questions you, respond  "We're friends of June's--She said we could be here..."  Bird evidently been there since October!  Pics at theaudubonshop.com

<(` )
    ( >)~
      /\

The Audubon Shop