[CT Birds] Stratford, Brewster Pond - Cackling Goose

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 20:22:14 EST 2012

About 4 pm 1/5 Sara Zagorski, Tina Green & I found only a small flock of geese
and mallards on Brewster Pond.  But we succeeded in finding the CACKLING GOOSE
with a flock of 100 Canadas nearby (just south) on the town park football field
on Oakwood Place / Glendale (both off Patterson).

Frank Mantlik