[CT Birds] pole mounted squirrel baffle choice

Rob Ballinger rayn4est at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:21:52 EST 2012

Hi all,

I am planning on getting a pole system to hang at least 4 feeders and will
need a pole mount squirrel baffle.  Anyone have preferences as to style?  I
see plastic cones and domes (I have a plastic dome hanging over one feeder
and it doesn't work), metal cone styles, and metal tubular (or "torpedo")
styles.  They are all in the same price range, so my deciding factor will
be effectiveness.  What are people's experiences?  (Offline replies are
fine)

Thanks,

Rob Ballinger
Farmington