[CT Birds] Clinton Oriole

John Pfitzner jkat61 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:22:26 EST 2012

01.05.2012  Clinton Yard

Male Baltimore Oriole at window feeder, It may be the same bird that was here
for a few days around Dec 17 that has returned or it has been here since then.
There is a small tree with a large clump of dead vines at the top that the oriole
would always retreat to after feeding or being spooked, I observed this in dec
and upon returning from New Hampshire this afternoon I saw the oriole on the
window feeder and when it flew off I went out to check the tree with the dead vines
and he was there,so I think it is the same bird.

John Pfitzner
Clinton