[CT Birds] A Couple of Reports

Roy Harvey rmharvey at snet.net
Thu Jan 5 21:42:04 EST 2012

Passing these along.

 From Martha Rice
1/5/12 - New Haven: Two Peregrines on top of the 360 State Street Building.  I mentioned in my last report that I would not submit anymore reports until spring, since the birds seemed to be making regular visits.  However, I had not seen the birds for about a week and a half and I was so excited to see them this morning, I had to share the news the birds had returned to this spot!

 From Annie Perko with Janet Weisner:
Red-headed. Woodpecker still around about 1:30.  Took a while to locate this time off Elm
St. East Htfd..

Roy Harvey
Beacon Falls, CT