[CT Birds] Pink-footed Goose, 4:05pm - Yes

Phil Asprelli aspr82 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 6 17:55:08 EST 2012

From: Phil Asprelli with Arne Rosengren Steve Broker and Jim Pfeifer.
After viewing geese in a large horse farm field without success the flock began to depart. We got into our vehicles and drove in the direction that they flew.
We located the flock and with 2 scopes scanned the flock. Steve scanned from the left and I scanned from the right. I spotted the Pink-footed and realized that Steve had departed.
Fortunately, I had Steve's cell number in my address book and was able to call him to return and see what he had come to see.